- Classes remain suspended from Monday, March 16 to Sunday, March 23, 2020.
- Campuses will remain open during this time with staff to support administrative duties.
- We are creating an alternative training plan to ensure the least amount of interruption.
- Classes are tentatively scheduled to resume on Monday, March 23, 2020, pending Ministry approval. This date is subject to change. We are progressing towards a virtual training platform which will allow students to attend lectures from home.
- We will provide specific details to you as soon as we receive approval of our alternative training method from the Ministry.
For Students on placement
We have received requests for information from students regarding placement and we share your concerns.
If you wish to temporarily pause your placement:
- Please communicate directly with your placement host professionally to request your temporary placement suspension and obtain a written response.
- Please forward your communication between you and your placement host to your campus administrator.
- Your campus administrator will guide you through the next steps.
We are taking important steps to keep you protected
We continue to monitor the situation closely and are following the latest guidance from the Ministry as well as local, provincial and federal health authorities, including the Public Health Agency of Canada, to ensure that our practices are aligned with the latest recommendations.
Protect yourself and your loved ones
Please remember that the most effective way to prevent the spread of disease are things you do yourself.
- Wash your hands often.
- When you cough or sneeze, cover your mouth with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, inform the people around you, and postpone your travel plans. If your symptoms aren’t mild, seek medical care.
We’ll keep you informed
We are committed to keeping our lines of communication open to inform you of the latest developments. Please see our March 13th memo here. Please continue to check your email often for our future updates.
We are here to answer your questions
If you have any questions, we are here to serve you, please call anytime.
Downtown Campus – 416 466 6107
Eglinton Campus – 416 545 0404
Hamilton Campus – 905 521 9991
Mississauga Campus – 905 273 6656
North York Campus – 416 222 6107
We understand this is an uncertain time for everyone, please know that we are in this together.
The Anderson College Team