♦ $1000 in Newcomer Bursary *
♦ Canadian Education
♦ Canadian Work Experience
♦ Financial Assistance May be Available to Those Who Qualify
New Canadians Face Career Challenges
Since 1979, Anderson College has helped thousands of students to be job ready. Most Newcomers attest to the fact that they face career challenges. If you are experiencing any of the following, reach out to us to see how we can assist:
- NO CANADIAN EDUCATION
- NO CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE
- NO CAREER
Anderson College Assists Newcomers to be Job Ready
Anderson College is dedicated to helping students meet their educational and career goals. Our Focus is to get you job ready. We understand how challenging it is to re-establish yourself in a new country. Contact us now to see how you can receive:
- CANADIAN EDUCATION – Anderson College Programs are recognized by the Ministry and various Industry associations
- CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE – Most of our programs include practicum – Our students graduate with Canadian work experience
- $1000 NEWCOMER BURSARY* – Newcomers are offered $1000 Bursary on successful completion of their diploma
- VARIETY OF FUNDING OPTIONS – Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify
- CAREER SERVICES ASSISTANCE– Our students and alumni can access Career Services Department for assistance with resume writing and job search techniques
To know more about how we have assisted our students, click on the button below.
$1000 Newcomer Bursary
Anderson College offers a $1000 Bursary/ Scholarship* for students.
- To avail the Bursary please contact Anderson College and ask to speak with our admissions staff
- You are required to provide proof of being a Newcomer – any person whose landing form/ PR Card mentions a date not exceeding 12 months from the enrollment date is considered a Newcomer for purposes of the bursary/scholarship, its best to contact the college and check for details.
- The Bursary is applicable for students who enroll and start the programs from March 1st, 2018 and before September 30, 2018
- Bursary awards will be disbursed provided the student:
- is in good academic standing
- is in good financial standing
- successfully completes the Diploma program as per the approved program length
- Call us to find out more call our Downtown Campus at +1 (416) 466-6107 or call our North York Campus at +1 (416) 222-6107
*Conditions may apply
Anderson College Free Consultation Service for Newcomers
Thinking of studying but don’t know which program? Anderson College will guide you through this process.
- FREE Career Evaluation
- FREE Financial-aid Options & Estimate
- FREE Entry Assessment
- FREE Trial Class
- Know more about the programs we offer
Know of some who can Benefit. Refer students and be rewarded
Know of someone who will benefit from the Newcomer Bursary, refer your friend to us and receive a minimum of $300 per referral. Click here for details .