ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a dedicated individual to join our administration team as a Financial Aid Officer for Eglinton Campus. The ideal candidate will be passionate about helping mature students achieve their goals, detail-oriented, and have strong customer service skills.
- Respond to student inquiries the financial status
- Provide comprehensive, timely services to all students and exceptional customer service at all times
- Set up tuition payment arrangements and contact students to collect outstanding balances to keep their accounts current
- Conduct preliminary financing interviews with new students
- Participate in all Ministry-sponsored financial assistance program training. Learn and maintain current knowledge of Federal and Provincial regulations pertaining to financial aid
- Provide accurate information and advise students on financial aid eligibility and various financial aid programs (training provided)
- Assist students in understanding and successfully managing their loan obligations (training provided)
- Post-secondary education in business or finance from an accredited educational institution or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience within the Private Career College industry is an asset
- Strong orientation towards high-volume, fast-paced, time-sensitive business operations
- Successful in maintaining exemplary customer service levels
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize workloads to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently within a team environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended healthcare
- Monday to Friday
Anderson College welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTE: Anderson College of Health, Business & Technology requires all community members, including employees and visitors who attend our campuses be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical exemptions, by all applicable laws and regulations.
The College’s vaccine policy is integral to our ongoing commitment to health and safety. Offers of employment require that you comply with the COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate by providing proof of vaccination before your start date.