ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a competent and dedicated Career Services Advisor to join our team at Anderson College’s – London location. The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching adults and be passionate about helping mature students achieve their goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Prospecting and Building relationships with graduate employers and practicum employers.
- Employer Caseload Development.
- Delivering inspiring workshops to all students.
- Being involved in classroom visits and one-on-one appointments to support the student’s employment needs.
- Maintaining high levels of satisfaction with graduates and employers.
- Participating in job fairs, career fairs, outreach activities, and employer meetings as required.
- Delivering a minimum of two Career Fairs per year with a minimum of 10 employers per event at an Anderson College location or outside location.
- Inviting employers on-site to interview and conduct information sessions. Every effort should be made to ensure one employer session occurs each month per location.
- Working closely with current students and alumni and providing resources to support their job search needs.
- Delivering high-level customer service to all past, current, and potential clients.
- Maintaining employment confirmations and reporting graduates’ documentation, per compliance regulations.
- Recording all career services activities in our database, including, but not limited to, employer partners, job leads, and daily activities.
- Maintaining high-level customer service to all campus team members.
- Supporting the faculty by bringing forth an employment-focused environment in the classrooms and campus environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the employer.
CORE SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Relationship building – some prospecting, and sales acumen
- Strong administration skills
- Time management
- Good command of the English language
- Customer service/sales experience
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook
- Workshop facilitation
- Full-time, Permanent
- Extended healthcare
- 8-hour shift
- One location
Expected start date: March 6, 2023