ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Anderson College is one of Canada’s oldest colleges, having opened our first location in 1885. We have trained more than 100,000 students over a 137-year history and have been an empowering partner for students overcoming career challenges and transitioning to the next phase of their lives.
With ten locations in Ontario and one in British Columbia, we are recognized for our high-calibre faculty, hands-on, real-life career training and supportive culture. At Anderson College, we are more than our century-old history, our programs and state-of-the-art facilities; we are a team of caring individuals, deeply committed to helping our students become skillful, confident and in-demand employees.
- Counsel prospective students regarding educational matters and/or potential challenges, such as program selection and schedules
- Has a network of previously engaged student recruitment Agents interested in recruiting for Anderson College
- Can identify new business markets while maintaining a network of Agents who will generate applications that convert to student starts for 2024
- Responsible for reviewing all applications to ensure eligibility requirements are met.
- Make prompt and effective contact with inquiries via phone, email, and virtual meeting modes
- Nurture and convert international leads generated by marketing department
- Adhere to all provincial, federal, and college rules and regulations regarding student recruitment
- Maintain the accuracy and completeness of student databases
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- General understanding of international recruitment, IRCC policies, compliance, and study permit processing
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Teams, and PowerPoint
- Experience working with CRM student management systems
- College/University graduate required
Job Types: Full-time
Anderson College welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NOTE: Anderson College of Health, Business & Technology requires all community members, including employees and visitors who attend our campuses be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to medical exemptions, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The College’s vaccine policy is integral to our ongoing commitment to health and safety. Offers of employment require that you comply with the COVID-19 Vaccination Mandate by providing proof of vaccination prior to your start date.
Job Type: Full-time