20% to 50% study scholarships available to Ukrainians with a CUAET*
Anderson College of Health, Business and Technology announces the launch of its “Empower Ukrainians in Canada” campaign. This signifies its commitment to support Ukrainian newcomers and includes a 20% or a 50% scholarship* for a fast-track, career-training program, free English as a Second Language (ESL) classes, and complimentary, confidential mental health and emotional support, in Ukrainian, via a 24-hour hotline.
We understand how incredibly challenging this time has been for Ukrainians coming to Canada as they flee violence in their home country, and although they’ve found a safe haven in Canada for a time, we know that finding their way in a new country can be overwhelming.
We are truly here to help.
Our “Empower Ukrainians in Canada” campaign has been designed to offer the practical resources and support Ukrainians need during their Canadian stay. This includes:
- Financial Aid Availability – a 20% or 50% scholarship (one per student), for tuition fees*, and an opportunity to apply for additional aid via Windmill Microlending program.
Programs offering 50% scholarships:
CHILD & YOUTH CARE WITH ADDICTIONS SUPPORT WORKER
DEVELOPMENTAL SERVICE WORKER
EARLY CHILDCARE ASSISTANT
HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR
MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
ACCOUNTING & PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION
BUSINESS ACCOUNTING & PAYROLL
OFFICE/SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS
ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CISCO AND RED HAT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) TECHNICIAN
LAW, SECURITY AND POLICE FOUNDATIONS
LAW ENFORCEMENT / POLICE FOUNDATIONS
Programs offering 20% scholarships:
INTRA ORAL LEVEL I & II DENTAL ASSISTANT
INTRA-ORAL DENTAL ASSISTANT LEVELS I & II
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN/ASSISTANT
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER – HYBRID
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER (PSW)
PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER CERTIFICATE
PHYSIOTHERAPIST & OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT
FILM AND VIDEO PRODUCTION – STORYTELLING FOR THE DIGITAL AGE
- Free English Language Classes.
- 30+ Fast-Track Career Training Programs to choose from, in healthcare, business and technology that feature small class sizes, expert instructors, on-the-job-training with potential employers and career services support.
- Flexible Schedules to ensure students can balance their time with family, work to support themselves and their loved ones, all while they study to upgrade their skills for Canada or launch a new, rewarding career.
- Caring, Supportive Community and Health Hotline. Perhaps most important of all, we at Anderson are committed to both personal and professional success. We know the two go hand in hand. Our whole team, from our admissions team and instructors to our executive and administration staff, is here, every step of the way. This includes our 24 hour/365 keep.meSAFE mental and emotional health support hotline, offered in Ukrainian.
Ukraine has inspired the world with its courage, and we are grateful to have the opportunity to support Ukrainians during their time here in Canada. Whether they are upgrading their skills to work in Canada or looking to find a new and rewarding career to support themselves and their families, we’ve got a solution. And it’s all within a community that is committed to ensuring they feel, and know, we appreciate having them here with us.
Know anyone who would be interested in starting a program and launching a new career? Join our referral program and be rewarded!
*CUAET – Canadian-Ukrainian Authorization for Emergency Travel. Students are solely responsible for ensuring that they are in compliance with all Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada regulations at all times during their studies and while in Canada, including any medical or study and work permit-related requirements. The information on this page does not constitute any legal advice and information may change without notice. Always refer to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) (www.cic.gc.ca) website for the most up-to-date information.
**This is a limited-time offer. To apply for the scholarship, applicants must confirm their CUAET status. In order to confirm CUAET status, applicants will have to submit their Study Permit or any other document indicating their CUAET status. Their CUAET designation must be noted on the submitted document.
***The scholarship is pro-rated if the student withdraws. Anderson College can withdraw or extend the offer at any point in time. Other conditions may apply.
Connect With Us
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you.