Funding options for your education
The decision to invest in your education and career training is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. Once you’ve taken that important step, the next question is how to pay for it.
If you’re not sure how to finance your education, we can help you on selecting the most suitable funding option for your education. The links below will provide some information on these options. For detailed information please contact us and speak with a qualified advisor.
- College Interest-Free Funding
- Bank Solutions
- Government Student Loans
- HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Second Career Funding
- Lifelong Learning Plan
- RESP (Registered Education Savings Plans)
Anderson College provides interest free financing for self-funded students. For more information please contact us and speak to one of our advisors.
- The Bank Of Montreal
- TD Canada Trust Student Line Of Credit
- Royal Credit Line For Students
- CIBC Line of Credit For Students
- Scotiabank Line of Credit For Students
Financial Assistance May be Available to Those Who Qualify.
The Government of Canada is helping to create an educated, skilled and flexible workforce by investing in programs that help individuals and businesses succeed in today’s economy and prepare for the jobs of the future.
For more information on this funding option, please contact us and speak to one of our advisors.
Canada Job Grant
The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. It will be available to small, medium and large businesses with a plan to deliver short-term training to existing and new employees, and will:
- Provide up to $10,000 in government support per person for training costs.
- Require employers to contribute one-third of the total costs. There will be additional flexibility for small businesses to provide an in-kind contribution towards their share of the costs.
- Require training to be delivered by an eligible, third-party trainer.
If you’re an employer with a particular skills demand, the Canada-Ontario Job Grant might be right for you. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Questions and Answers for Employers (Posted on June 21, 2017)
- Employer Overview Presentation (Posted on June 21, 2017)
The Job Grant will provide direct financial support to individual employers who wish to purchase training for their employees. To learn more about the Job Grant, contact us at the earliest.