The Anderson College 2023 graduation ceremonies are just around the corner and your tickets are now ready for purchase. Our multi-day, in-person events will ensure that all campus locations have the opportunity to celebrate the extraordinary accomplishments of their respective grads with their family and friends.
Below are some FAQs, we hope these answers will help.
1. Q. Where can I purchase tickets for the Anderson College 2023 convocation events?
A. Please click on the links below to purchase tickets at the location of your choice:
2. Q. What is included with the graduation ticket?
A. With the purchase of a ticket to convocation 2023, the following items are provided for you:
- Access to the convocation ceremonies at the respective event center,
- Free parking at Toronto Congress Center for all Toronto area graduation events. This does not apply to the Hamilton location,
- Graduation gown rental - use of the gown is offered free of charge but will need to be returned directly following the graduation event,
- Graduation caps - these ceremonial convocation caps will be yours to keep as a memento of your extraordinary achievement!
The following items are not provided by Anderson College, but are offered by third party vendors and are available for purchase:
- Graduation photos,
- A wide variety of food and beverage options.
3. Q. Why do I have to pay to attend the graduation?
A. We are hosting larger, numerous, events this year, due to our now being able to celebrate our graduates’ achievements in person. The ticket cost is nominal and simply allows us to accommodate a greater number of guests. In addition, we want to ensure as many of our grads, their family members and friends and our faculty and staff can attend as possible. The purchase of tickets allows us to know precisely how many will be attending and enables guests to know they will have a seat at the event.
4. Q. Can I purchase tickets at the door on the day of convocation?
A. While we may have tickets at the door for purchase, please note that they are being sold on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to availability. We would not want you, or any of your loved ones to miss out on this special day, and so we are encouraging you to purchase those tickets as early as possible.
5. Q. How many guests can I bring to the convocation?
A. We have worked diligently to make sure that this celebration can accommodate as many graduates, families, and friends as possible. As such, you can invite, and purchase tickets for, as many guests as you would like. Please note that although we hope there will be more than enough seating for everyone wanting to attend, tickets are on a first-come, first-serve basis, so we encourage you to get yours early.
6. Q. Can I bring my children to the graduation?
A. We want all our students to be able to bring their families. Children are certainly welcome to attend the event. Please note that a ticket is required if a person requires a seat. Children under two do not require a ticket. Any child over the age of two is required to have their own ticket.
7. Q. Can I get a refund if I am unable to attend the graduation?
A. If you are unable to attend, for any reason, we will be happy to offer a full refund for the ticket(s) purchased, provided the request is made anytime prior to the graduation event day. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund. To ensure an efficient turn around time, please include your full name, student ID, telephone number, email address and attach a screenshot/photo of the purchased ticket(s). As soon as we receive the email with the above details, we will respond as quickly as possible. Refunds will be refunded via Stripe, directly to your original payment card.
8. Q. What if I accidently purchase the wrong ticket or enter the wrong email?
A. Not a problem at all; we’re here to help. You can email us at email@example.com. To ensure an efficient turn around time, please include your full name, student ID, telephone number, email address, a photo of the purchased ticket (if applicable) and the nature of your concern. We will get back to you as quickly as possible.
9. Q. Do prospective graduates purchase tickets too?
A. All graduates and their guests (two years and older) must purchase tickets to attend the convocation. To organize these myriad events, in the various venues, we need to know precisely who will be attending so that we can accommodate the needs of all, ticket sales are the best way to track this. Please be sure that you are in fact graduating before purchasing a ticket. You can check those details at the Student Centre at your campus.
10. Q. Can I bring food and drink to the venue?
A. Unfortunately, the graduation venues do not allow any outside food and drink to be brought in. As such, we do ask that all students and guests dispose of, or leave behind, any outside food and drink. You will, however, certainly have a variety of options for purchase at the event.
11. Q. Will gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options be available?
A. There will be a wide range of food and drinks available for purchase and we have ensured that there will be options to accommodate most everyone’s dietary needs and preferences.
12. Q. What happens if I arrive late for the convocation ceremony?
A. Graduation day promises to be a busy one, and as this is such a special occasion for you, we encourage you to get there in plenty of time to ready, so that you can relax and enjoy the whole experience. Should something occur and you are late, please know that we will do our best to accommodate seating your guests, and getting you connected with your fellow graduates. However, as I’m sure you’ll understand, to walk the stage and receive your scroll, you will need to be fully dressed in cap and gown. Thank you for understanding, doing your best to arrive on time and working together with us to make this 2023 convocation celebration a success for all!
13. Q. What if I have more questions?
A. We are more than happy to answer any questions you have. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Didn’t find an answer to your question, please reach out to email@example.com.
Connect With Us
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you.