Funding options for your education
The decision to invest in your education and career training is one of the most important decisions you’ll ever make. Once you’ve taken that important step, the next question is how to pay for it.
If you’re not sure how to finance your education, we can help you on selecting the most suitable funding option for your education. The links below will provide some information on these options. For detailed information please contact us and speak with a qualified advisor.
- College Interest-Free Funding
- Bank Solutions
- Government Student Loans
- HRSDC (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Second Career Funding
- Lifelong Learning Plan
- RESP (Registered Education Savings Plans)
Anderson College provides interest free financing for self-funded students. For more information please contact us and speak to one of our advisors.
- The Bank Of Montreal
- TD Canada Trust Student Line Of Credit
- Royal Credit Line For Students
- CIBC Line of Credit For Students
- Scotiabank Line of Credit For Students
Financial Assistance May be Available to Those Who Qualify.
The Government of Canada is helping to create an educated, skilled and flexible workforce by investing in programs that help individuals and businesses succeed in today’s economy and prepare for the jobs of the future.
For more information on this funding option, please contact us and speak to one of our advisors.
Based on your eligibility, Anderson College will assist you to get into this program so you will be able to:
- Train for a new career in the health care field
- Find out what is needed in the job market
- Learn about careers that build on your skills
- Get financial support
- Living expenses
- Help caring for dependents
- Travel & transportation
- Disability supports
- Other living and training costs
- Your work history
- Your education and training
- Your skills
- Your interests